Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


We are moving into busy time here! Parker's golf meets have started and I like to get them whenever I can--which means that supper's get a little out of whack--HA! I still try not to resort to receiving dinner through the drivers side window though =)
As always, I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie, this is a great place to find some new ideas for your own meal planning--lots of talented ladies include actual links to recipes, unlike link-challenged yours truly!!!
For us this week:

Monday: Class (only a few more of these though!!)
Tuesday: Hamburger pie, biscuits
Wednesday: Putting Kurt in charge!!
Thursday: BBQ pork cutlet sammies, fries
Friday: Golf meet, the boys will mooch at Grandma's, Kurt will fend for himself!
Saturday: Pork tenderloin--haven't decided how yet, sides
Sunday: BBQ chicken on the grill, homemade potato salad, veggie side

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails