Friday, May 7, 2010

Flashback Friday!



Looking back at the pictures I took of the kids for our Holiday card this past season always makes me laugh when I get to these. The kids were going to stand along the stream while I shot them from the bank. The big kids helped the little boys down and as I was changing lenses and they were getting into position, I hear Paxton ask, "what's that?" and then Arielle: "EW MOM!! There's a dead racoon down here!!" and the 3 of them came scrambling back up the bank (they gallantly lifted Beckett back up!)
Parker tried to convince Paxton that a bear had gotten the racoon, but Paxton was not falling for it! The little boys talked about that dead critter for weeks. If you look close, you can see him in the picture!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails