Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


Look who's back in the groove, HA! I missed a couple of weeks, and boy did I notice! Not that we starved--I made some yummy vittles like real fried chicken, homemade pizzas and sausage gravy with biscuits. But it feels more organized to post what we're having before the fact, not after! I'm linking up to Organizing Junkie---I'll be #379 if I hurry! Check out some yummy dinner ideas with the ladies that link up there each week.
For us:
Monday: class for me, boys mooch!
Tuesday: Kurt's off, he's in charge
Wednesday: Potato soup in the crock pot, crusty bread
Thursday: Beanies and Weenies--just for Paxton
Friday: Beef roast, mashed taters, asparagus
Saturday: Chicken breasts, pasta side, corn
Sunday: London Broil, potato packets, corn

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails