Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


OK, first of all--I need to make a disclaimer: all menus are LOOSELY planned! I always reserve the right to make tweaks or outright changes where I deem them necessary or just b/c I darn well feel like it! There. That had to be said b/c in last weeks plan, I had biscuits listed with beef stew and then I didn't make them. And Kurt noticed! And commented! More than once!! HA! Sorry, honey =)
As always, I'm linking up with Laura's blog: I'm an Organizing Junkie. I've tried embedding the link to her blog right here, but it's not behaving right. Her link is always in my sidebar though, b/c she's one of my faves!!!
There could be lots of switch-a-roo'ing this week---no real exciting meat sales at the grocery store this week, so I'll be pulling from the freezer--very thankful for that option!
Monday: I had class
Tuesday: Ravioli and sauce, garlic bread
Wednesday: Turkey & gravy, stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce
Thursday: Pasty =)
Friday: Salmon or Tilapia, rice, peas
Saturday: Chicken breasts made somehow, sides
Sunday: TBD!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails