Friday, October 31, 2008

HA(!)lloween...




Against my initial (and as it turns out, better) judgement, I thought I'd give the American tradition of trick or treat a try. We had a "dry run" on Wednesday and since it was 70+ degrees today, you couldn't ask for a better night weather-wise. We were going to start at Grandma and Grandpa's, do their street and see how it went. It didn't. They got going on some favorites at G&G's, refused to put on costumes even though it meant that candy-grubbing wouldn't happen without it. They were only interested in a rendition of drive-in movies, so Mom came home to update the blog and do a little homework.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Jeremy was all Halloween'd out! He wasn't interested in it yesterday either.

I bet you love that "told you so feeling"

Sonya said...

That sounds good to me! I just like the dressing up part. I could do without the candy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a far more enjoyable evening than trawling the streets for ages and knocking on doors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails