Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Morning Flashback!!!







WAY back when I was a little older than Paxton, I remember watching cartoons on Saturday mornings and in between episodes there were these little educational ditties known as SchoolHouse Rock. LOVED these--I confess, it's how I learned the Preamble to the Constitution as required in the 7th grade



All 42 of the original shorts are available on DVD (what isn't?) and I picked it up at Target the other day. I can tell you that the boys are really enjoying them. Paxton loves the grammer ones (GOOD!) and Chad will be happy to know that they like the American History ones as well =)



Recognize any of these shots? (Suffering for Sufferage, Elementary, My Dear and a Noun is a Person, Place or Thing) 'scuse the fingerprints...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails