Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday!!


I know, I know---I didn't post my menu last week! It was an abbreviated week anyway since we were in the Dells for a couple of them and that means munchies in a hotel room, which is always a fun time!!! This week is kind of busy too with parent teacher conferences and a B-day party at the end, but I am cooking! And as always I'm linking up and am telling you to check out what's over at http://orgjunkie.com/

Monday: Steaks on the grill, baked taters, mixed veggies

Tuesday: Goulash, corn

Wednesday: Pulled pork sammies, potato chips cottage cheese

Thursday: I'm still in class---graduating in May though!

Friday: Ham steaks, scalloped potatoes, green beans

Saturday: Chicken in some way/shape/form

Sunday: My nephews b-day party, I'll take something and won't cook later, HA!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails