Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sweet Hubby & Arielle & IL's & Mom


So this past weekend we were in the Dells while Kurt had meetings and the kids and I hit the waterpark. Once we were back in the room, Arielle was a HUGE help to me in putting the finishing touches on my patho/phys paper for my Grand Rounds--I mean SUPER HUGE =)

When we got home on Sunday night, Kurt took charge of the little boys so I could get my display board all assembled for my presentation on Monday. Arielle also ran over to my parents so I could print (again) all of the items I needed for the big project. On Monday night Kurt's parents kept the little boys so I could get it alllllllll together for the big day. WHEW!

Lugging it all downstairs on Tuesday, I was greeted by the sight of a dozen yellow roses--a good luck bouquet from Kurt =) The good news is, it's all over except for the grading!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails