Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Strep Caboose




I think we've reached the end of the rash of strep in this house--and I mean that literally, HA! After being at the hospital for clinical on Tuesday, my being seen at the clinical on Wednesday, and running Beckett out to Urgent Care on Thursday, I thought we were done when all looked good on Friday!! NOT. Paxton woke up from a very lengthy nap on Saturday afternoon feeling, you guessed it, pretty crappy =( Fever, sore throat--you don't have to tell this nurse what that means!! Back out we went! After a trip to Wal-mart's pharmacy (and a Spongebob Squarepant thermometer, THAT tripped the alarm when we were leaving, later) I truly think we are done with this round, fingers crossed!! I did tell Kurt that if he came down with it, he was driving himself out to that campus because 4 trips in 5 days was enough for me!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails