Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


Wow! Remember when I used to be so good about doing this every week? Me too, but barely. I DO still feed my family, but we're so much more on the go in the summer months, as you probably are too. On my long days, the boys are usually anxious to hit the pool for the night swim (as am I) and Kurt is now working a swing shift and I can never remember which night to "assign" him, HA!!
Things are much easier when I do have a plan though, so here I go again, hopefully with gusto!
Monday: OK, not such a great start, I had a meeting and Kurt went to the pool with boys!
Tuesday: BBQ pulled pork sammies, pasta salad, slice cukes
Wednesday: Kielbasa, boiled taters, veggie
Thursday: Ravioli bake, salad, garlic bread
Friday: Turkey legs, stuffing, corn
Saturday: Chicken in some fashion, pasta side, veggie
Sunday: Tilapia, rice, beans

I'm going to link up to I'm an Organizing Junkie, as before

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails