Thursday, August 4, 2011

Olive Garden





Well, when I am slow between posts, it's easy to bust me! Clearly, we deviated from my well-thought-out meal planning by venturing out to Olive Garden last night! Beckett had an appointment with a dermatologist for a lingering rash and he was a VERY good boy so I said we'd go to OG as a treat. (Where he proceeded to only order breadsticks)
The trip had another purpose though, and we were able to finish off the last of school supply shopping and pick up the special soap and cream that was recommended for Beckett.
The 5yo has realized that Mom always has a camera in her purse and he takes great pride in documenting outings: his milk cup, the ceiling, menus, my salad plate, Paxton's hand, you get the idea. I get lots of practice with the delete button...

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails