Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


I'm pulling out of the freezer for the week so I can get back in sync with the local grocery store flyer and back into the groove. It won't be hard, the freezer is pretty full, as Kurt will attest to, HA!! He cringes sometimes when I ask him to take a load of groceries downstairs, no fib!!! I'm going to link up with I'm an Organizing Junkie again, be sure to take a peek at some of those blogs, lots of dinner ideas with these ladies!!!

Monday: Just Kurt and I--Beanies and Weenies (I can't always be a gourmet!)
Tuesday: To Die For roast in the crockpot, taters, viggies
Wednesday: Pork Chops, pasta side, peas
Thursday: My class starts, Kurt's in charge tonight
Friday: Kurt is off, maybe dinner out?
Saturday: Baked chicken breasts, stuffing, beans
Sunday: Marinated round steak on the grill, baked taters, veggie

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails