Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


I feel so far ahead of the game this week! Tuesday and Wednesday night dinners are assembled and waiting in the fridge =) Trying to pull from the freezer this week, with the exception of Saturday--it's my Dad's birthday and rather than rack my brain to think of a gift or buy something he doesn't need, I'm making dinner for my parents, with a repeat next Saturday =)
I'm linking up to I'm an organizing junkie, literally HUNDREDS of meal ideas over there!! For us this week:
Monday: Quesadillas
Tuesday: Spinach manicotti, salad, garlic bread
Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas, spanish rice, corn muffins
Thursday: Steaks, baked taters, broccoli
Friday: Tilapia, rice, green beans
Saturday: TBD, but it will include banana cream pie!
Sunday: Chicken of some sort from the freezer!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails