Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


Ack, tis Monday again!!! NASTY weather is going to be pummeling us over the next few days, so I've pulled from the freezer--no way do I want to go out any more than I have to!! As always, I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie (when I try to embed the link, it doesnt work, please click on her in my blogroll on the right). If I hurry, I'll be #347 for this week!!!
Monday: Class, boys mooch (although one class was cancelled due to weather and Parker was hoping for dinner!)
Tuesday: TaterTot casserole, biscuits
Wednesday: Putting Kurt in charge =)
Thursday: Tilapia, rice, beans
Friday: Pork chops, pasta, peas
Saturday: To Die For beef roast, taters, veggies
Sunday: Fried Chicken, mashed taters, corn

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails