Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


It's Monday!!! You know the drill--HA! I'll be linking up with Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, as always. And I don't just link, I click, and click, and click... There are almost 400 bloggers hooked up already--that's a lot of meal ideas! I'm trying a couple of new ones this week, hopefully they'll be hits! One recipe I got by blog-hopping---give it a try, really =)
Monday: Class for me, little boys mooch! I pack my supper and I made Parker fried egg sammies and a banana/blueberry smoothie
Tuesday: Sausage Gravy over biscuits, hash browns, fresh fruit
Wednesday: Tacos, spanish rice, corn muffins
Thursday: Chicken gyros, coleslaw, chips
Friday: Hamburgers, turkey hot dogs, fries, baked beans
Saturday: Kurt and I will be gone, Arielle is in charge--can probably count on pizza!
Sunday: FIL's B-day--we're invited to lunch and we'll do leftovers for dinner

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails