Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011





Oh boy----I'm sure you've heard of the big bad B word that has taken over our little corner of the nation!! I'm not sure how they can tell how much snow actually fell since the wind was so vicious, but it appears to be around 15 inches. We were lucky enough to have Kurt home with us last night and for the next two!!
School was cancelled, even all UW schools! I wasn't able to make it into work, I did try though! Kurt took the little boys outside for a while, but it was a little cold, HA, and they didn't last all that long! I didn't even get pictures of them out there. I did get a couple of the piles on the deck and of Kurt's work progress out front (nope, I didn't touch a flake or anything required to move them!!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

I feel lucky this time... we got a few inches and now it's really cold, but nothing like you got. But we already have so much snow there's no place to put more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails