Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Planning Monday!!


It's Monday again!! Does any day of the week come around any faster?! We did well with sticking to our plan last week, except I did go out of town on Saturday night, so Parker "cooked" frozen pizza for himself and the little boys!
We're moving into golf season now, so though I'll PLAN on a full week of menus, they are definately subject to tweaking depending on where he might be playing on what day. Noone will starve though, I promise!!
Linking, as always to I'm an Organizing Junkie, whose blog is always linked in my sidebar--HUNDREDS of ideas over there!!!!! For us this week:
Monday: Class for me, boys mooch
Tuesday: Chicken breasts, pasta, peas
Wednesday: BLT sandwiches, chips, cottage cheese
Thursday: Barbaques, french fries, baked beans
Friday: Scallops, baked potatoes, glazed carrots
Saturday: Pork tenderloin, roasted red potatoes, roasted asparagus
Sunday: Stuffed peppers, rice, corn

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails