Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday...



Monday: (as always, disgregad the junkola behind me!) Denim top from TJ Maxx, khaki long shorts from Christopher and Banks, sandal/slide/shoes from Maurices AGES ago.



Tuesday: White Merona T from Target, Cardi Merona from Target (just got it on clearance!), Khaki pants from Gap via Goodwill, flats from Target via Goodwill




Today: My go-to black leggings from Maurices, Denim dress from Target, black flower pin from a local boutique

Wednesday is here again! Hump day! Time to link up to The Pleated Poppy and her weekly linky party where everyday bloggers post their weekly wardrobe selections, kind of a way to make one think about getting dressed in the morning instead of falling back on sweats or jammies--which would be SUPER easy for me to do since once I get to work I change into scrubs that are waiting for me, freshly laundered, ironed and waiting in the closet!! I don't currently, as a rule, post Thursday or Fridays since I'm in clinical and am wearing head to toe white and NOONE wants to see that!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Your outfits are adorable... I noticed your "T" collection in the background! Iove it! I have a "s" collection on our wall... ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails