Sunday, April 17, 2011

Virus =(


Ugh, ugh, ugh. My laptop has a virus!!! On friday night while skyping with girlfriends, I was suddenly flooded with messages that my computer was at risk and I needed to purchase this no-name virus protection package (which I didn't, BTW). But I took it in to the local computer "place" and they confirmed that somewhere, somehow I'd gotten a virus---despite having McAffe installed! These LOSER people that create these viruses irritate me beyond belief! Why can't they use their powers for good?!
At any rate, I'm down my laptop for a couple of days and Kurt has kindly let me use his (ok, he kindly let me use it last night, today I am just helping myself!) He told me not to pick up any girlie viruses while on it!
Today is his birthday, so it'll be one of a few blog post that I'm going to be behind on when my computer comes back!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails