Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday...



Monday: White Christopher & Banks capris (GW), grap tank with pearl neckline (TJ Maxx) Sonoma denim jacket from Kohls, black chunky sandals (consignment)



Tuesday: LEI jeans (consignment), Gap babydoll top (GW), Maurice flats (GW)



Today: Christopher & Banks walking shorts and tunic (tunic: GW), my FAVORITE lime green Born sandals (consignment, years ago)

I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy again this Wednesday---not because anyone there will find inspiration in what I wear though, HA!! I do get motivated by blog-hopping from there though =)
Pretty simple week here----I've started clinicals, so Thursday and Friday meant I was head to toe white, and NOONE wants to see that!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails