Friday, May 13, 2011

No more pencils, no more books....


That's right. For all intents and purposes, I have completed nursing school. FIVE years, peeps. I did it part-time, nights and weekends, summers included. While working full time, mothering 4 children, wifing one husband. It wasn't easy and I had loads of help and now it's over. Well, except for pinning. And graduation. And sitting for the boards. But compared to the 5 years behind me, those upcoming things seem small.
Believe it or not, my classmates and I did not leave the hospital skipping, screaming and throwing books and papers into the air. It almost had a surreal feeling to it. Very hard to describe, HA!
I. am. a. nurse =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Congratulations! That is a big achievement for anyone, let alone a busy mom. I have a feeling that being a mom makes you an especially good nurse.

Chris said...

I'm so proud of you Colleen!!!! Now what will you do with all that free time? ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails