Sunday, July 24, 2011

Melting Pot Meet-up






I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but a quick re-cap might be in order. Back when I was expecting Beckett, I joined an on-line expecting club for Momma's who were having babies in October of 2005. Once our babies were all born, we became a playgroup. The board eventually fizzled out in its original place, but we live on on Facebook, about 80 members strong! I (and sometimes Beckett) have been fortunate enough to meet several of these lovely people in real life =) Last night was another such time!!!
Penny lives only about an hour from me, and we've met more often than some of the members. Her PP (precious pumpkin) is Sofia. Heather lives in Michigan and her husband was in the Milwaukee area for business this week so Penny and I, with our PP's drove over to see her last night and had dinner at The Melting Pot. Yum yum! Beckett did quite well--I'm sure giving a 5 year old boy a "spear" and letting him dunk food in cheese had something to do with that--HA!
Afterwards was photo op time, of course, and these are a few from the evening.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails