Saturday, July 2, 2011

BFF time =)





On Tuesday, I headed down to see my BFF for a couple of days =) That morning while I was getting ready to go and packing, I was on the phone with her and she got rear-ended while sitting at a light! That meant we had to spend a little time getting an estimate for a new bumper =( I shopped for a while on Tuesday since she had to work: TJ Maxx, Gordman's, ya know, stores not right in my neighborhood! I ate at Chick-fil-a (can't get here!) and bought a couple more NCLEX review guides (yikes!).
She grilled yummy shrimp for dinner and had twice-baked potatoes the size of a newborn, HA!
Wednesday we hit some cute boutiques (home decorating, not clothes!) and ate lunch at a deli that served very generous sammies! Then we took in a movie---Bridesmaids!! Cute, definately worth seeing =)
In between all of that was lots of girl talk and perhaps a little bit of alcohol consumption, but not in excess! LOVE the time I get to spend with Patti!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails