Thursday, October 20, 2011

Saving 2nd Base


October is breast cancer awareness month!! Unless you live under a rock, chances are you knew this already. Pink, pink, pink as far as the eye can see: the NFL dons pink shoes, wristbands, gloves and towels (even the refs have pink whistles, I love it!), I've seen fire department personnel swapping out their usual navy Tshirts for pink ones, and pink ribbons are everywhere!
My local hospital is offering a free manicure at a downtown spa for anyone having a mammogram in the month of October. This saturday in fact, the spa will be set up at the hospital and you can get your boobies scanned and then have your nails done, all in one stop! I walked away with a gift certificate since I'm not doing it on the big day.
Have you had your mammogram this year yet?

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails