Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shooting the annual Xmas card






Yep, it's that time of year again. The joyous event of getting photos for the annual holiday card that I send (I've missed one year since Arielle was born). This year we went back to the walking trail on campus since we were on a time limit and who knows if we'd get another nice day outdoors?
Our theme this year was Brewer's attire, and we got lucky enough to find everybody something in a different hue. Today I'm sharing "nice" ones, but later this week I'll do an outakes/bloopers post with a bunch too.
Afterwards, Arielle and I ran out to Walmart, got the card designed on a kiosk, hit "complete" and picked up 80 Holiday cards one hour later! Oh when I think of how my Mom had to do it years ago.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails