Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zombie Prom 2027






I spent a couple of days at my girlfriends house and while I was there, they had an invitation to a Halloween costume party with a "Zombie Prom" theme to it. I have not dressed up for Halloween since I really don't know when. We just don't get that into it here, coupled with the fact that chance are Kurt will be working for any such event, means that I have no reason to get dressed up, HA!
BUT, Zombie Prom awaited us. Off my GF's hubby and I went to Goodwill to score appropriate clothing and even he had to admit, the shopping trip was pretty darn painless! We were in and out in 20 minutes, each of us with what we needed. (I went back later with my GF and we got her a dress too!)
Lots of white makeup, some scar "tattoos", and lots of baby powder in my hair--boy did I smell like a baby's heiney--and we were pretty much set. Beckett did NOT like how I looked in these pictures, but we had a fun time at the event =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails