Sunday, September 30, 2012

Big 10 Football

This is us at an Iowa Hawkeye game!! My Boss has been a season ticket holder for as long as I've known him, and I'm certain before that. They were unable to use their tickets for the game on Saturday and offered them to us =) I'm not a die-hard football fan, that is for sure (gotta own some Badger apparel though! Pro football I couldn't give 2 licks about) but it was a BEAUTIFUL day to be sitting outside, AND the home team won. At halftime (it was homecoming, so lots of activity) they introduced the man who had coached gymnastics at Iowa for a few years, who then went on to coach a certain little girl named Gabby Douglas---she made kind of a splash in London if you followed the Olympics at all. Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi...I wanted to thank you for commenting on the waiting room post. So funny we're in the same field. I also wanted to let you know your comments are set to "no reply", which means there isn't an email address attached to your blog so no one can reply to you personally. If you're not sure how to change it, I have a tutorial on my right side bar explaining how to.
Take care
Karen

Related Posts with Thumbnails