Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

ANOTHER thing I've missed about blogging is posting my weekly menu plan. I think it helps keep me accountable in the kitchen, HA! Last weeks I made a couple of big meals that yielded leftovers to create meals for this week---who doesn't love that?! Well, maybe my husband if it's something he particularly enjoyed (glad you liked supper honey, don't you dare touch the leftovers!) Don't feel too sorry for him, he still has swiss steak, lasanga and turkey to nosh on =) So onto this week! I hope to link up to I'm an Organizing Junkie where you'll find lots of other great menus, some really thoughtful bloggers also include recipes! Monday: Kurt had fire, boys mooched, I had pot stickers Tuesday: Beef-Macaroni-Italiano casserole (using leftover roast beef!), corn Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas (leftover breasts), spanish rice, corn muffins Thursday: Pork tenderloin (will look for a recipe on Pinterest), sides Friday: Beef tips/gravy (stew meat!) in the crock pot over egg noodles, beans Saturday: "Beer can" chicken in the crockpot, potato packets Sunday: Burgers/brats on the grill, potato salad, baked beans
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails