Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Parker's Graduation!

So one of the things that happened during my unexpected hiatus was that Parker graduated from high school! We had a beautiful day for a party (he chose to have it a week after the actual ceremony, which worked out wonderfully---MUCH less stress than doing it the way we did for Arielle) I took the smart/lazy way out and had a local bakery prepare the sandwiches and salads, Wal-mart did the cupcakes, I made cake pops and the highlight were the cookies that I had a gal from a nearby town make. Oh. My. Goodness. They were little works of art!! And yummy too!!! My MIL made a few different kinds of bars as well, so we were overflowing in the food and drinks department =) We're so proud of our first son's graduation! It's hard to believe that 3 short years ago it was Arielle and she'll be graduating from COLLEGE this Spring!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails