Monday, September 15, 2008

Only one jump--but it was a doozy



So taking advantage of a nice Fall night, after dinner Kurt helped me load up the kids into the stroller so I could take them for a walk. That generally means meandering over towards campus to see if they can catch Daddy at work (hold laughter please). Once we hit the campus sidewalks, I let them run to their hearts content as long as they are within sight. Tonight when we got close to Kurt's building we walked up one ramp, saw he wasn't there and headed down the other. At the bottom was quite possibly the only mud puddle on the entire property and I think Beckett and I spied it at the exact same time. Well, his almost 3 year old legs seem to be a TOUCH quicker than mine and he beat me to the "prize". ONE jump was all he got in before I grabbed his little arm, but what a well-placed hop it was. His shoes weren't even allowed in the house when we got home. BOYS. OK, THAT boy...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

OMG!!! This is why I don't walk, lol...

Related Posts with Thumbnails