Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apothecary Jars on the Cheap!!




It's been a while since I've shown off any of my highly skilled projects (wait, that's never! Highly skilled is not the phrase I'd use!!) I. Am. In. Love. With apothecary jars!! LURVE them, I say! I have a few I picked up at Goodwill or Hob Lob (50% off of course) and have seen other creative bloggers putting together some of their own with "parts" from here and there. Total lemming that I am, I convinced myself that I could do that too =)
I started with 3 lidded glass containers from, you guessed it, Goodwill. Next I pulled out 3 glass candlestick holders that decorated the tables when Kurt and I married. Some super-duper glass glue and 24 hours later and they were complete!! Here is one of them filled and on display, the others just currently have spanish moss in them, waiting for a FAB idea to bash me over the head--HA!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My goodwilldoesn't have anything that nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails