Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's not ALWAYS roses and sunshine.....






I'm sure you thought that it was. This is not a blog that is filled with nothing but children who are always well-behaved, fresh from the tub clean in matching clothes (much to Kurt's relief---HA!) and you may have noticed that sometimes when I snap a pic of one of those perfect children, there is a ginormous mess in the background. Yup, we're that family!!
Case in point--the other night when I got home from work, Kurt was getting ready to grill out and the boys were playing in the backyard, so I thought I would take some pictures. By the time I got the camera and was back outside, we were already on the slip and slide to fights-ville. Paxton is VERY tolerant of the shenanigans that Beckett likes to create. He's far nicer to Beckett than he deserves sometimes!! On this night, Paxton wanted to pull the wagon up the small hill in the yard and Beckett was insistant that he be inside and enjoy the trip up. Paxton did not want that. He dumped Beckett out twice (Beckett was ready to hop right back in as soon as Paxton righted the wagon), moved into Drama Llama mode quickly and finally took the handle of the wagon and bonked Beckett on the head several times. Oy!

4 comments:

Chris said...

LOL! I can SO relate!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

uh oh... boys will be boys?!
thanks for the comment on my table makeovers!
a friend asked me the other day what your blog name means?
I honestly couldn't tell her. :(
can you enlighten me?
myrepurposedlife@gmail.com
thanks!
gail
ps I always enjoy your pics!

SurferWife said...

You managed to catch that shot perfectly on film, too! WTG mom!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Nothing like a little sibling drama. Bonk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails