Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas Eve






OK, I should have been posting as these days went along, but frankly--I was too exhausted at the end of each of them--I was happy to get my contact out and wash my face!! So you get whammied now =)
Christmas Eve is spent with Kurt's family. A little smaller gathering in years past, but no less special. We have snacky-type foods and PUNCH (me loves a good punch!) and open gifts at our own pace. The little boys make it a hilarious evening and they did not dissapoint this year either. Beckett went bananas over his new Spongebob fuzzy jammies and pushed his new fire-fighter themed shirts away with a "never mind". Paxton was over the moon about new lincoln logs, the Batcave trio blocks set that he begged for and his much-desired Lego airport set.
The adults were spoiled as well, not to worry =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails