Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa found us!!






Oh boy, did he ever!! After coming home from Grandma and Grandpa's, it took a bit for the boys to settle--they KNEW what happens next! The big kids were at their Dad's, but they always sleep at home on Xmas Eve =) I try to wait to do what I need to (they don't like to see anything until morning), but since Parker got an Xbox, that was entertaining them a little too late!
Kurt and I woke up at about 7:15 in the morning and made some noise to get the kids moving--right into chaos, HA! We had VERY happy people here =) Beckett loved his Imaginext space station set, the Toy Story 3 things he got, his hot wheels track and so much more. Paxton could not grin any bigger than he did when he opened his Hogwarts Express Lionel train set! He was very happy with his lego set, Thomas playset and everything else, but it was obvious which was his favorite!
Parker got a TomTom, some clothes he asked for, a car repair and more. Arielle asked for some Vera Bradley pieces and ended up with several! She also has a trip to Coach coming and got clothes as well as other goodies. Kurt received all of the Sherlock Holmes DVD sets he asked for as well as some books he'll enjoy reading and more. I was shocked to open a Nook!! Kurt totally surprised me with that one =) He picked a darling case for it as well. I also got my Nurse Minnie watch I was hoping for as well as many other lovely things =)
We are a very fortunate family, this I know!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails