Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cyber Shopping!

I was starting to feel a little stressed about the upcoming Christmas season. I hadn't done a bit of shopping and didn't seem to have many ideas on what I should even be looking for. I am NOT a Black Friday shopper. That scene is NOT for me. I just KNOW I would be headlining the nightly news on every network as the shopper who got shanked while lining up outside of a Toys R Us at 4am in order to save $3 on a lego set. Yep, not that big of a risk taker. Plus, I firmly believe that as the big day draws closer, stores will do anything to get consumers through their doors with plastic in hand in order to move merchandise---including slash prices to Black Friday proportions. I FINALLY got some cooperation from a few people on my list and last night/this morning while working, I got busy on some websites and made an incredible dent on my list. EVERTHING was on sale, a few things at 50% off even and I got free shipping on every item I got. AND, by late afternoon today, I had gotten email confirmation that every gift I bought had left the warehouse and was on its way to me =) I still have to hit brick and mortar stores for some things, and I do that on a weekend shopping binge with my bestie during the first weekend in December. Starting to feel good about this years season now!! Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails