Saturday, November 24, 2012

What's for Supper Saturday?

Pinterest is one of my favorite websites of all times--and I know I'm not alone in thinking that, HA! I get LOTS of recipes from pinning, and I have to say, MOST of them have been hits. This was for dinner a couple of weeks ago, everything was super simple: The chicken breasts were dijon mustard, maple syrup, red wine vineagar, S&P and rosemary. Sprinkle with S&P, mix the mustard, syrup and vinegar, pour over the chicken and bake, when done sprinkle with rosemary. The taters: boil baby reds until almost done. Brush a baking sheet with olive oil, put the taters on the baking sheet and smash them down a bit brush with olive oil, sprinkle with cracked pepper, kosher salt and rosemary, pop in the oven to crisp them up a bit! Then I just made some glazed carrots to go along with. It was a darn yummy meal if I do say so myself =) Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails