Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

OK, technically it's now Tuesday, but I'm still linking up with and the hundreds of other bloggers who post their weekly menus. Singletons to families, vegetarian, gluten-free, with recipes--you will find it all over there! Obviously, it's Thanksgiving week, so that cuts down on some cooking that I'll be doing--HA! What we ARE having though: Monday: We worked on leftovers! Tuesday: Bacon-wrapped steak on the grill, baked taters, veggie Wednesday: Chicken breasts with a Pinterest recipe of some sort, sides Thursday: Turkey Day!!! Friday: Shrimp via Pinterest, rice, green beans Saturday: Pork chops in the crock pot (Pinterest!), taters, peas Sunday: Goulash from the freezer, rolls A LOT of my meal inspirations come from Pinterest, as you may have noticed. If you're not on it, you really need to be =) Organizing Junkie Photobucket

1 comment:

Jean said...

I just posted my menu on Tuesday as well :) I find a lot of ideas on Pinterest as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails