Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

Another Monday, another weekly posting of what will be served at Casa Tuescher for the next week. Last week we only had one little hitch when Kurt had to attend a visitation during dinner so we resorted to take-out, but this RARELY happens when I meal plan!! My Pinterest tries last week were also hits (I thought), so I think we'll be seeing them again in the future. I'm linking up, as always to Organizing Junkie where at least a couple of hundred other blogs link up each week too. For us this week: Monday: Kurt had fire, the boys mooched, I had Cheerios =) Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, salad, garlic bread Wednesday: A Pinterest creation with Chicken breasts, red potatoes and green beans Thursday: Potato soup in the crock pot (Pinterest), Crusty bread Friday: Barbecue on buns, french fries (maybe homemade), baked beans Saturday: Steaks on the grill, baked taters, corn (Pinterest) Sunday: TBD, will pull something from the freezer!! Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails