Saturday, July 18, 2009

Big Bargains!!



Because I'm cheap, ya know!
Yesterday Arielle and I went to Hobby Lobby (she'll tell you I forced her to go, not entirely true.) LOVE this store, especially for photo frames, butI can probably point to something in each room and tell you it came from HL--on sale of course! Anyway, strolling down the 80% clearance aisle, we spotted these two frame art pieces of one of Arielle's loves, PURSES! They were originally $69.99 each marked down to $7 each! SCORE! They are hanging above her bed (which will make it into the "tour" one of these weeks)
Today Parker and I ran out to Walmart to get a few things and once again while strolling down the clearance aisle, I came across their marked down summer items. This clock/weather center was $45, it was now tagged at $10. I bought it with hanging it outside in mind, but I tried it on a wall of the front entryway and really liked it there =)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE HL and Walmart for great bargains!! I love to watch people's eyebrows go sky-high when they compliment something in my house, and I tell them it came from one of those places! My bargain hunting gene gave my shopping gene a big high five when I read your post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails