Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!
















Kurt was working, so it was boys and I on our own for fireworks. I say this like EVERY year I venture out alone with the little boys to see the festivities. That's really not the case--to be honest, this is the first year I've seen them since Paxton was a tiny newborn. We parked ourselves on Uncle David and Aunt Mary Lou's deck with Grandma and Grandpa and waited for the show to begin. There was a nice "appetizer" from the neighbors that kept the boys interested until the main feature. They enjoyed them a lot, plenty of comments that tied into some of their favorite books and DVD's (Oooooh, that one looked like gold dust that Mr. Conductor uses! {Thomas} and Those are like the ones in the Curious George movie!) Paxton kept saying "take a picture of THAT one, Mom" and finally asked me to hand over a camera so that he could do the job he was sure I was slacking on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails