Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cards--FINALLY!






This summer was such a bad one for me to carve out any time to sit down and do what I enjoy. Between class and all the other summer activities, it just didn't happen. So then my big plan was to get all creative while I was home from work post-surgery. Yah, didn't happen then either. So Sunday, I FINALLY dragged all of my stuff out (I have no designated room or even corner =( woe is me) and got to getting! I made lots (because it's a project in itself to set up, so when I do it, I do it) these are some of my favorites. AND a look at my organized chaos of during...

1 comment:

Sonya said...

These are all so pretty! I need to get back into doing some. I saw a bunch of cuttlebug stuff clearanced at Michael's today. I wonder if they're not going to make anything for it anymore? They had several letter sets but they didn't have the price on them so I didn't buy anything. I might check the next time I'm there. I did pick up some $1 stamps while I was there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails