Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday Night Supper


This is another favorite that I don't need a recipe for anymore--yes, it is THAT easy. You'll need:
pork chops (I buy the thick cut ones when on sale--yes, I mealplan around the sales flyer!) I do 8
sliced fresh mushrooms
2 can golden mushroom soup
seasoned salt
pepper
Rinse and pat dry the chops--very important! I trim any fat that may be present. Lay them in a greased 9x13 pan, sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Mix the 2 cans of soup and the fresh mushrooms. Place a dollop on each chop, cover with foil. Bake for 45" at 350 degrees and then another 15" without the foil. While these cook I boiled some taters to smash later because you will have a yummy gravy when you pull it out of the oven =)

1 comment:

DashaD said...

Looks yummy! I'm so hungry right now... just came home from a class - I am literally a starving student!! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails