Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What will this be?


Hobby Lobby sucked me in today--not that there was any resistance on my part. I've gotten a couple of fun patterns recently that I've been wanting to buy fabric for. There was a 30% off sale for most fabrics too! McCall's patterns are $.99 so I bought one for kitchen curtains. I asked the clerk if the Simplicity patterns ever go on sale for that price and she said "yes", so I'm eyeing up a couple and will watch the flyer!
I bought these fabrics to make something fun, stay tuned to see the finished result. I also bought shadow boxes for a project in Parker's room--the paint is drying now, I may have them hung yet tonight! I was going to use my 40% off coupon on one of those, but the sweet clerk suggested that I use it on my fusible interfacing which wasn't part of the fabric sale--I never even thought of that!!
Any guesses on the fabric outcome?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails