Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Does this day come around faster then any other, or is that just me?! Another week, another menu!! I didn't do the pork tenderloin last night (Kurt shifted his work schedule, so I shifted supper plans--HA!) so you'll see that one again this week:

Monday: Class so no cooking for me!
Tuesday: Kurt is in charge =)
Wednesday: Pork tenderloin Diane, mashed taters, corn
Thursday: Crispy, Creamy chicken, rice, green beans
Friday: Fish fillets, mac and cheese, peas
Saturday: chicken enchilladas (made with leftover chix from Thurs), spanish rice, corn muffins
Sunday: Easter dinner--I'm hosting!!!

Go to I'm a Organizing Junkie for lots more ideas!!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Would fish on Friday indicate Catholicism, by any chance?? I am really running out of ways to cook fish on Fridays. I'm kind of glad it's almost over. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails