Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wisconsin Dells!






Home of the World's Largest Indoor Waterparks, dontcha know? Well, I don't know if we were at THE largest one, but it was fine for this trip. Arielle, the boys AND my school were all on Spring Break last week, so Kurt thought we deserved a little time away (who am I to argue with logic like that--HA!) so he made weekend reservations at Great Wolf Lodge. Of course it was crowded, but we had a (mostly) wonderful and fun time--minus the 5 minutes of panic when Beckett got out of our sight!! Of course I took lots of pictures, but blogger only allows 5 at a time, so I know you're all grateful for that!!

1 comment:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Well now we see what the new swimming trunks were for! Looks like you had a great time. I think water parks are good fun for kids who've been pent up all winter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails