Thursday, March 18, 2010

Truthful Thursday--New Year's Resolution Update!





So one of my "vows" at the start of the year was to be wiser about spending money--doing my best to only buy on sale or with coupons, both is even better!!! This post is sharing some of my very recent bargains--for the little boys, because they always are better dressed than Momma, HA!
The pic of 6 swimsuits are all from Gymboree, which CAN be a pricey place to shop. BUT, they were having a Spring Break sale, so they were all marked down from $19.50 to $12.99. Good news in itself, right? BUT, I had a 30% off coupon to apply as well!
The other shots are of my foray into the Gap this afternoon. A co-worker's daughter works at a Gap and had a bunch of Friends and Family coupons worth 30% off of your total purchase, regular or sale price so you bet I grabbed one! The suits weren't on sale beyond that 30%, but I did get 2 pair of jeans for Paxton for school next year and an adorable pair of plaid shorts and the matching T and those were already marked down--the jeans were marked down twice in fact!
One tidbit of "advice": sign up for the emails from your favorite stores. Yes, they may flood you with emails, but they can really pay off in savings!!

1 comment:

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

It took me a while, but I have come to love bargain-shopping, too. I scored some deep-discount kids' things online from Old Navy and The Children's Place, and now I'm constantly updated on sales and special offers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails