Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Well, back into a routine this week. I had VERY little problem being L.A.Z.Y. last week with the Dells and spending the weekend away, but alas, it can't last!! I'll be linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie as always and I'm trying a couple of new things too. I've never made Ruebens, but I think I can pull it off--HA! Rock Cornish Hens were on sale this week, so I picked up some of those and found a recipe on allrecipes to try. Here's hoping they turn out!!

Monday: Boys mooched at Grandma's!!
Tuesday: Ruebens, kettle chips and coleslaw
Wednesday: Burgers and Brats on the grill, corn on the cob
Thursday: Fried chicken, mashed taters, corn, biscuits
Friday: Pork chops, pasta side, veggie
Saturday: Cornish hens with rice stuffing, roasted beans
Sunday: Bottom round steak (not sure what I'll do with it yet), taters, veggie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails