Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BIG Good Mommy Moment






I despise Chuck E. Cheese. Dislike in the strongest way a person possibly can. For a multitude of reasons that I'll refrain from boring you with. HOWEVER, thanks to the power of advertising marketed to the short males that live in this house, Paxton and Beckett learned all about the entity of my nemesis. Curse you, Nick Jr.
BUT, being the wonderful Mommy I am, I sucked it up and convinced Kurt that we should take a trip to see the Mouse (not Mickey!) Geared up with tips of Kurt's coworker and my SIL (coupons and hand sanitizer!!) we took on Chuck.
For $32, the boys had a load of fun, we didn't bring home anything (that I know of)except for inflatable hammers and foam dice, and Paxton asks at least once a day if we can go back.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brimful Curiosities said...

Look at all those tickets! My kids have no idea who that mouse is but I doubt I'll be able to keep it a secret for very long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails