Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our baby is in school!!!






Beckett goes to school! He's in 4yo Kdg (he will be one of the oldest in his class, he misses the cut off in our state by about a month) and will go to school 2 days a week. I got to take him on his first day since Kurt had a schedule change at work. He was excited to go and we were just about first in line out in front of school!! He found him name by his coat hook and happily settled into a seat while the other kids came in.
His end of day report was a good one (we figure things will change after he gets comfortable there!!) and he says he's willing to go back so we'll labell this as success =)

Photobucket

4 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Colleen, I taught pre-k for 19 years, this is when I miss it most, back to school time. I had some tough classes, but I was able to touch a lot of young "Becketts". I am happy for you both. I know it's hard to let go, but ya gotta let the little guy grow up. ;)

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Glad he liked it...he's so cute but I hate those backpacks that are nearly as big as the kids!

tiff snedaker said...

He looks so tall in that top picture! We miss the cutoff of course, but of course you know that since our boys are the same age. I'd rather have Chan older in school. Hope the school year goes smoothly for him!

Chris said...

Have a great year, Beckett!

Related Posts with Thumbnails