Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mental Health Break







So this is a very demanding semester in regards to nursing school =( It's only 2 classes, a 15 week clinical (for which I miss an 8 hour day of work per week for!) and a 3 hour theory class on Thursday nights. In the theory class, we have a test every week and then move right into the information for the following weeks test. This semester's clinical includes the standard 3 math tests--which scare me stiff, AND a huge Grand Rounds paper, for which I do not yet have my client. It involves a detailed pathophysiology paper, nursing diagnoses and everything related to those, addressing all the medications and lab values that are available and presenting a very involved teaching plan---the presentation when all is done will last about an hour.



Needless to say, with all of this PLUS the usual responsibilities of being a wife, Momma to 4, full time job, home and all that comes with THOSE things, when the opportunity came up to buzz down and spend an evening/day with my BFF, I was all over it--HA!!



Just a little jaunt down to see her, she lives about 1 hour, 15 minutes away and she has a busy life as well, so we don't get to see each other nearly often enough =( We did a little shopping, lots of talking and a TON of laughing, all the things I needed!!! Can't wait to do it again soon, but it won't be soon enough for THIS hectic nursing student!! I lurve you, Patti!!!






Photobucket









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails